You may need to present your firm’s financial information for a business transaction, for example, an acquisition. A contractual audit will evaluate your processes.
Our specialists will carry out these audits independently to make sure that you meet regulating requirements and market expectations and also to optimize your financial reporting. We tailor contractual assignments to meet your needs by:
- Supporting you in the process of preparing your stock exchange listing
- Providing pro forma accounts and optimized financial information
- Processing accounts for complex operations (financing, outsourcing)
- Making sure your financial statements meet VEN-NIF or IFRS standards
- Drafting manuals on accounting principles